Managing Virtual Networks with the Azure Portal
There are several options for managing virtual networks in Azure:
1. Use the resource manager model in the Azure portal.
2. PowerShell script.
3. Use the classic portal.
4. Use a configuration file (service manager model for the classic portal).
Network Configuration Files
A network configuration file is an XML file with a specific schema. The network configuration file can include the following settings:
- The name and location of the virtual network
- DNS servers for the virtual network
- Private IP address spaces for DIPs in the virtual network
- Subnets within the private address spaces
- The IP address of the virtual gateway that connects to a VPN