I have an old LG Android Phone with a camera, which unused for a long time.
First, install the free Android application IP Webcam onto the Android phone. This Android is able to make your Android phone into a fully functioning wireless IP camera.
Once the IP Webcam is installed, press on Start Server.
Now, you can use browser to view the video streaming http://
This IP Webcam comes with rich features and supported with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors and most audio players.
* Video recording in webm or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
* Audio streaming in wav, opus and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
* Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
* Date, time and battery level video overlay.
* Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
* Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via a universal MJPEG video streaming driver)