Amazon aStore allows any affiliate to create a professional looking online store in just few minutes and without the need learn advanced HTML or Java programming skills.
You only need to copy and paste a line of html code into your website, all data will be feed from Amazon.com and therefore products will always be up to date. One time set up and forget it. You don’t need to do any maintenance at all.
aStore will provide a complete shopping experience for your blog readers. You can choose which product categories or the entire product range offered by Amazon. Configure an aStore by navigating through a forms-driven set up process is easy.
Many bloggers are earning affiliate referral commissions thru their websites or blog. I have been earning some commissions from the Amazon Associates program. All background works, such as purchase orders, inventories, credit card payment, delivery, customer service will be handled by Amazon.
All you need is just copy and paste a few lines of code, and upload to your host. And don’t forget to promote it.
How to integrate Amazon aStore into your WordPress blog?
1. Create a custom page template for WordPress, for example astore.php
2. Insert the following code into the astore page template.
Template Name: Amazon aStore
<iframe src=”http://astore.amazon.com/hanneng-20″ width=”500″ height=”800″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”yes”>
<?php get_footer(); ?>
Replace the aStore URL with your own. If you don’t have, join Amazon Associates now.
3. Upload the new template (astore.php) with aStore code to your WordPress themeâ€™s directory.
4. Write a new WordPress Page.
5. On the Page Template at the side, choose amazon store.
6. Save the page and that’s it. Your Amazon aStore is ready. You can access mine aStore here. The Amazon Store with my blog header and footer. Nicely blend in to the blog design.
Publish you aStore to the public, email to your friend, and tell everyone that you’re operating a book store. Encourage them to place order thru your link.
Mine Amazon Store : www.hanneng.net/amazon-store
I am using Ads Minded theme in this blog. Most likely your theme is fine too. if you have problems with your theme, just leave me message.