GrabMyAds was launched last year, as I highlighted previously.
From the past months, both NuffNang and Advertlets are quite aggressive in their promotion to attract advertisers and bloggers to expand the internet advertisement market share. For example, NuffNang started exclusive club this month, Advertlets is launching new major ad campaigns targeting Chinese and Malay bloggers.
Just got email from GrabMyAds indicated that they are striking back with more attractive scheme and promotion for bloggers.
1) GrabMyAds offers bloggers 70% ads revenue. On top of that, 5% of the ads revenue will be allocated for events funding. That’s mean GrabMyAds earn only 25%.
2) GrabMyAds is introducing referral program for bloggers to earning extra 5% to 10% of the total earning form the downline.
3) Every new and old registered member will get RM10 sign up bonus. Click the banner on the sidebar to sign up with GrabMyAds to get your RM10.
4) Every registered member will stand a chance on the monthly lucky draw.
5) GrabMyAds also funded a blog aggregator, BlogWink.com which powered by pligg, to help blogger generate more traffic to their blog. Unlike NuffNang’s innit, BlogWink is open to all bloggers.
Read more here.